Barbuto Restaurant has secured itself as a leading dining location within the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia. With a planned refurbishment on the cards, owners Doug and Kylie Fraser took the opportunity to redirect their brands story and refresh Barbuto brand through a new logo and website, focusing on a new modern look with a slightly cheeky feel.
The Spicy team were directed to create a modern, fresh logo that would align better with the restaurants new internal space and environment. They delivered this in a modern, neutral palette that would not compete but rather sit side by side to the bold, fun graphical interiors planned.
• Delivery of a complete logo suite easily utilised across multiple hospitality mediums such as menus and light box displays
Website Redesign solution:
Spicy Broccoli delivered a unique, one page sliding website that presents Barbuto Restaurant as both casual and fun, comfortable and inviting – key aspects the client was looking for in the solution sought after. The entire site interacts with each page, allowing the user to easily navigate to areas of interest. Also, importantly the user is easily directed to book online or enquire about membership through a unique side sliding form visible within each page.
- Delivery of a fun and interactive website, creating intrigue and interest from the end user
- Strong focus on directing web traffic to an easily navigated bookings page and membership form
- Design ensures the brand appeals to its target market, increasing the potential number of dining patrons
- Above all, allows Barbuto Restaurant to move forward with a re-invigorated brand better positioned for an ambitious future