Formed Gardens wanted to rebuild their site as it was not user friendly and had almost no search engine optimisation. We simplified the design, reduced the navigation, and created a user-friendly site both for the visitor and for the team to update the content. We needed to:
- Create a website with simple yet informative website with clean design
- Showcase well-resolved, innovative, and practical design portfolio created by Formed Gardens
- Feature finished construction project portfolio
- Give users information on Formed Garden’s philosophies: design, construct, and maintain
- Provide Call To Action’s for users to contact Formed Gardens
Like Formed Gardens gorgeous portfolio, Spicy developed the Formed Gardens website with a simple yet elegant design. With their portfolio in mind, we included the design and construction in the main navigation; allowing users to see previous projects instantaneously. The website also features an about section, allowing users to find out more about Formed Gardens 3 tiers; design, construction and maintenance. With the simplification of the design and inclusion of key information, the website is now incredibly user friendly, aesthetically pleasing and showcases all important projects.