Manly Skiff Club delivered a brief to Spicy Broccoli that aimed to reinvent the culture of the venue, with a focus on vibrancy, fun, food and a beautiful setting for a beverage. The brief focused on the hospitality of the club with sailing a supporting feature.
- Brandstorm to clarify message, key offerings, tone and language used to create all the design elements
- Designed the menu and wine list maintaining the focus on the brand essence
- Created illustrative and clear brochures for each type of package: functions, weddings or conferences
- Designed daily and events posters: christmas, new year, easter, anzac day
- Developed ads designs for Manly Guide, Manly Daily and Wha’s On
- Targeted SEO with keyword “Weddings Manly” achieving a 3rd position in the ranking as the best result
Website Redesign solution:
Spicy Broccoli worked along side Manly Skiff Club to design a website that highlighted the beautiful setting, with a focus on food, beverages and functions. The home page immediately consumes users with an incredible slideshow that showcases the location, food and beverages.
The website delivers a trendy, vibrant feel that matches the requirements of the brief as well as the newly refurbished establishment.
- A design that demands attention through drawing consumers attention towards the stunning homepage gallery.
- Simple, functional navigation bar that allows consumers to access bookings, menu, what’s on and membership information.