Here at Spicy Broccoli Media we encourage and understand the importance to “be memorable“, and throughout 2017 we definitely created some memorable moments to look back on!
Spicy Broccoli Media launched 30 websites during 2017!
A couple of our favourites:
- OfficeHQ– Stand out with brilliant communication | OfficeHQ are leaders in virtual receptionist and telephone answering solutions and services. With world-class technology and the best receptionists in the world, OfficeHQ goes above and beyond. Spicy Broccoli Media became a winner of the 2017 Summit Emerging Media Award for its website design of OfficeHQ! With entries coming from 13 countries across the globe, our work scored among the best!
- Form1– Culture is the heart of the Form1 business and website which brings fire safety to life. Spicy Broccoli Media launched Form1 in December and we were awarded the 2017 Special Kudos Award by the CSS Design Awards for the website’s design! Click here to check out the award!
- Hunter James– The team at Hunter James make buying the right property stress free and easy. As Sydney’s premier buyers’ agents and advocates, HJ deliver results that exceed expectations.
Throughout 2017, we started working with some amazing new clients!
The Spicy team welcomed clients like Toyota Financial Services, Steadfast Life, Tailored GraphicZ, Cheap Work Boots, Apartments Plus, Stella Blu, Limani, Boatshed, Expella and Pittwater Day Surgery to our marketing client list over the past year. The addition of this array of clientele provided us with the opportunity to facilitate interaction with target audiences, increase brand awareness, develop high quality web designs and logos, and most importantly… create memorable brand journeys!
Here are a couple of cool clients we worked with:
- Expella – ‘Ventilation solutions you can trust’ | Why Spicy loves it: Expella is a highly innovative company specialising in mechanical system design that is focused on evolving their advanced ideas through continually developing brand new products and services.
- Cheap Work Boots – ‘Committed to a high standard of service, quality and convenience for Australian trade and construction workers’ | Why Spicy loves it: Cheap Work Boots is an amazing e-commerce website providing quality products from high tier brands at fantastic prices.
- Apartments Plus – ‘The number 1 website in Sydney for long and short term corporate and holiday accommodation’ | Why Spicy loves it: Apartments Plus is a great business that offers an extensive inventory of furnished self-catering apartments in and around the CBD of Sydney and surrounding suburbs.
- Angela Yelland – “Specialising in seamlessly blended colour and sun kissed hair, that makes every woman feel amazing.” | Spicy designed a logo that conveyed an effortless luxury for an upmarket and professional clientele.
- Porters House – “Getting into the market can seem impossible. The time, energy, money, and mental health that goes into the process can make it a mountain too tall to climb.” | Spicy’s design brief was a logo that incorporated a memorable image and a website that would resonate with home buyers, by being modern and classic simultaneously.
- Spicy Broccoli Media was nominated for the Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- As part of an initiative to improve internal branding, our Creative Director Sarah had the privilege of helping the NSW Parliament with a series of workshops aimed to help their internal culture and engagement, break down silos, and encourage teamwork and innovation.
- Spicy Broccoli Media welcomed 3 new marketing members to the team
- One of our team members reached a personal milestone by graduating university in September!
- We continued working towards our goal to be ‘green’ and planted a new tree for every new client that has joined the Spicy team over the past year. As a team, we recognize the significance to offset our carbon footprint and we will continue to work towards our ‘green goal’ in the year of 2018!
Overall, we remain as passionate as ever in the branding and design side of business, and this year we’ve grown in the areas of marketing, social and SEO in order to give our clients a more well-rounded approach. We base everything we do in concepts and goals and our “know before you go” keeps us on track.
In 2018, we can help you to:
- Refresh your company logo so you look like you belong in 2018!
- Build the best website you have ever had
- Create polished marketing and print collateral
- And work with you to strategise, manage and implement digital content marketing campaigns that will help you have the biggest and best year to date!
Call us, email us or come around for a chat to make sure you’re at the front of the queue for some Smokin’ Hot Spicy Love!
P: 8084 5554
A: 1/71 Kenneth Road, Balgowlah 2093